Thursday, October 12, 2006
don't...
stop me.
hate me.
push me away.
love me.
tell me not to fall.
go too far from me.
warn me not to get too attached.
wipe away my tears.
just don't.
Posted by selina at 9:40 am
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I read
I believe
I see
I'm reading
Selina
- loves Jack
- wants new Levi's
- wants to go for the reverse bungee
- wants a puppy
- wants books!!! (what an understatement..)
- wants Middlesex
- wants the last Harry Potter book but doesn't want the series to end!
- wants Frank MsCourt's second and third books (yes, a sucker for series[es?])
- wants Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita (which i'm halfway through and desperately want to finish!!!)
- wants driving lessons!
- wants to lose weight!
- wants jessica alba's abs
- wants my good CAP score
wants to be happy
- wants lifetime membership to a chocolate bar
- wants another tattoo
Credits